Welcome to the world of Infrared
Thermal/infrared technology is growing in popularity and has become a valuable tool in performing energy evaluations. Because of its unique characteristic of detecting minute temperature differentials, thermal imaging is the best way to detect certain problems. Utilizing thermal imaging enables the necessary adjustments or repairs to be made before costly (and possible catastrophic) failure(s) can occur within the home or business system(s) or building envelope.
Thermal Imaging Associates evaluates every home or business using a state-of-the-art high-resolution, radio-metric, infrared camera to provide accurate measurements and clear object recognition in our thermal images to disclose problems that subtract from your home or businesses energy performance.
Based on the client's stated needs, Thermal Imaging Associates can focus on a single component such as drafty windows, leaky ductwork or insulation issues, or provide a whole-building review to locate components in need of improvement. These analyses will be separated by component and common problems allowing for a more thorough evaluation and review of the thermal images. The ultimate goal is better overall home or business performance and improved occupant comfort.
Services that can be performed with an infrard camera:
- Exterior Building inspections survey all sides of the house/building, checking windows, doorways, insulation and electrical connections
- Moisture inspections for water damage which could lead to areas of mold growth
- Air Infiltration/Ex-Filtration inspections of all windows and doorways looking for possible ventilation problems
- Insulation inspections to search for missing or unevenly applied insulation
- Roof Inspections for possible damage or to verify results
- Thermal Energy Surveys for buildings, plants, facilities.
- Electrical inspections in buildings, plants, facilities.
- Flat roof leak detection for buildings, plants, facilities
- Moisture contamination evaluations in buildings, condominiums, plants facilities
- Radiant Heat floor inspections for leaks and temperature distribution
- Verification of Insulation, siding, window projects for Contractor and Customer
- Freezer/Cooler evaluations for food service industry
- Power generator inspections
- Substation electrical inspections, transformers and capacitor evaluation
- Electrical motor inspections, mechanical bearing inspections
- Heat ventilation, and air conditioning equipment evaluation
- Research and development applications
- Design prototyping evaluation
- Predictive Maintenance to reduce down-time and costly shut downs
- Equine Thermography/Animal Services
- Custom applications also available upon request
Contact us or call for pricing info.
Below is an example of how thermal imaging may help you.